HINTS & TIPS
- The balls are designed to fit into a filter but if in certain instances it will not fit, simply break it into pieces and insert into the filter.
- Do not place The Water Cleanser directly under a hot light as the wax could melt and leave an oily residue in the tank. This is not harmful and will disappear within a couple of days.
- For best results, ensure that the tank or aquarium is partly shaded as this will prevent excessive growth of algae.
- The Water Cleanser works best when placed where the water flow is greatest. Use a weight with some string to anchor the block in place.
- The date can be scratched onto the block to serve as a reminder for the when it should be replaced.
- Rinse the product under running water prior to use to remove any potential contaminants.
- Use more than one block or ball in the water system to allow each type of microbe to be established without clashing with the other beneficial microbes or bacteria.
- The Water Cleanser works even better when plants are in the aquarium or pond.