Value & Benefits
- Healthier Water
- Improves water clarity
- Reduces chemical usage
- Reduces need for cleaning
- Improves efficiency of pool pumps
- Reduces pool pump run time
- Acts as a natural flocculant
- Completely natural, and environmentally friendly
How to use The Water Cleanser
- Suitable for salt and fresh water pools
- For best results, keep water temperature under 95ºF
- Rinse the block under running water prior to use
- Place block into the skimmer box
- For pools that constantly use an automated vacuum system through the skimmer box, it is recommended that the aquarium balls be used instead of the block.
- 1 block (220g) treats pools up to 15,580 gallons
- If your pool is cloudy or dirty we recommend to double the dosage for the first time.
- The Water Cleanser will not work in modern pools that use UV lighting as the UV kills all bacteria and microbes, both good and bad
- DO NOT leave The Water Cleanser block in direct sunlight when out of water as it will melt! Place the block in the shade while cleaning the skimmer box or vacuuming.
- DO NOT use flocculants with The Water Cleanser